Federal Polytechnic, Oko HND regular programmes admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. OKOPOLY HND regular programme will run for a period of 2 years.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko invites suitably candidates to its 2015/2016 academic session two years Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
Oko Poly Available HND Programmes [Full-Time] .
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
a. Fine & Applied Arts with options in:
i.Ceramics ii. Graphics
ii.Painting iv. Sculpture
b. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
c. Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
a. Business Administration & Management
c. Public Administration
d. Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
a. Civil Engineering
b. Computer Engineering
c. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
a. Architectural Technology
b. Building Technology
c. Estate Management
d. Quantity Surveying
e. Urban & Regional Planning
f. Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
b. Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
a. Library & Information Science
b. Mass Communication
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science
c. Home & Rural Economics
d. Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
v.Physics with Electronics
Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Full-Time Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess:
- The basic requirements for admission to the ND programmes of the course they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics & Monotechnics.
- National Diploma, with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes, obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Admission Method of Application
Applicants are required to purchase an e-tranzact application pin from any branch of the under-listed banks nationwide for six thousand, five hundred naira (N6, 500.00) only:
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc.
- Skye Bank
- Oko Microfinance Bank
- Isuofia Microfinance Bank
Applicants are requested to visit the Institution’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre, Oko Campus to fill and submit their application forms online. The online acknowledgement slip together with three (3) recent passport photographs, two self-addressed and stamped envelopes, as well as photocopies of credentials must be returned in a large envelope to the Registrar (Admissions).
Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar (Admissions), quoting the Department the candidate is applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.